Wednesday, January 9, 2008

VOTER FRAUD confirmed by voter in Sutton NH

Kurt Nimmo
Truth News
Tuesday January 9, 2008

According to a post this evening on the Ron Paul Forums, vote fraud occurred in Sutton, New Hampshire:

Sutton with 100% reporting reported 0 votes for paul but poster in Sutton posted:

My mom, aunt, and dad all voted for RP today in my hometown, My mom and aunt both work passing out ballots, and checking them off. I just looked at the politico map and it says their town has ZERO votes for Ron. Now i know that there isn't corruption on voting in that little town, so where they reported it must be. What do I do, anyone know???

C-SPAN: Possible Sutton County, NH vote fraud 1/8/0

Caller from El Paso, TX calls regarding concerns over the digital machines used in the New Hampshire Primary.



Originally Posted by sstjean View Post

This was posted to ronpaul-801 tonight: "This town numbers are wrong wrong wrong on this map. I am from Sutton originally and my parents and one aunt all voted for Ron Paul today and Sutton says 0. So this is wrong. This is a town that had 20 people counting the ballots and I have no reason to believe that they cheated. Small town and I was born and raised there. The real numbers will come in by morning. The electronic machines in the big towns are the ones we have to worry about."



The blog, "Rock The Truth", has done an excellent job reporting on these and related stories at this link.

No comments: